Badlands in Canada | Caledon (Cheltenham Badlands)


I travel alot and see lots of places. One of my favourite things to do is visit monumental places, see architecture, and admire nature. I visited the badlands in Cheltenham, which is in Caledon, a few days ago (the day before my birthday) because my best friend had went there and I wanted to check it out as well. I told my mum about it and she said, why not, let's go! So myself, my mum, brother, cousin and grandma all took a 40 minute drive to the country side where there was nothing but trees, grass, open space/yard, the breeze in our faces and hair and of course, the smell of cow manure. We got to the badlands and we were instantly amazed. Not only did we think it was cool how this was naturally formed, but we were also amazed at the fact that we have beautiful tourist-y things in our own home town. Sure, we visited the Grand Canyon, but this is just an hour drive from where we live. Being there and actually witnessing the vast amount of trees and open area with the beautiful natural formation of rocks, it was truly an adventure that needs to be experienced first hand, rather than vicarously experiencing it through photos (but you're welcome anyway haha). Definitely making more trips with my friends!
















(My mum told me to put up "21" because I was turning 21 the next day haha)






0 comments:

Post a Comment