Friday, I'm In Love | Date Night

Been a while since I've blogged on here, which I literally always say--I have no excuse other than that I got lazy with it. Conor and I spent the whole day with each other on Friday (yesterday) and had a few activities planned out. We initially wanted to go to the Irish Embassy for brunch, but realized they serve brunch only on Saturdays and Sundays - I know, wtf bruh. We opted for Eggspectation and it was bloody good. I was craving a full english type of breakfast, specifically with baked beans and I got my wish. Sooooooooo good. After that, we ventured off to the Distillery District, where we walked around, took a couple of photos, visited a few shops and had orange pekoe tea accompanied with great conversation in a cute little cafe within the distillery. It was getting horribly chilly, so we decided to head back to Conor's place and relax a bit. We ended up playing the guitar and jamming out a bit and made a cup of tea to go along with the chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies I had made for us, which was lovely. Dinner was soon approaching and Friday's we tend to cook at home, and this time I did all the cooking (I didn't mind). For dinner, I cooked us baked salmon with a caesar salad, accompanied by toasted garlic bread and it was freaking delicious. I successfully did not kill us nor give us food poisoning and that my friends is sheer luck (nah, totally kidding. I'm not that useless). We ended the night off with a film called 'Man Up' which was pretty witty and funny. I love Fridays.














     
       


0 comments:

Post a Comment