BBQ at Shelly's | Food and Friends

On May 31st, we had our first BBQ of the 'summer' at our friends, Shelly's, house! We've been wanting to have a BBQ outing for a while and so I was super excited! Shelly hosted it and I was somehow the co-host (I guess you're obligated to when you're the best friend. Just like last year's Christmas dinner haha). So we invited all of our good close friends, and had delicious food. Shelly's mum made most of the food but Shells and I helped with the mash potato, which I have to add, was BLOODY AMAZING. *drools*. The night went really well - the boys brought their drinks and Shells and I had our girly drinks. We chilled in the backyard, munched on some chicken, noodles and mash potato, played silly games, had random chats and just had a good laugh. We then hung out in the basement and everyone did their own thing; whether it was jamming to some music, being silly on the hammock, taking selfies and playing wii. We ended the night off with some genuine, thoughtful talks, which are my favourites. It's always great and reassuring to know you have awesome friends/company who share similar thoughts or understand you on some level. And also take time out of the day to be a little serious about life and express and share our opinions or *feelings* - we need that once in a while. I'm really grateful and thankful to have friends like these mates (hehe). They probably don't know how much I really enjoy their company and without them - I wouldn't be me.



PS. You know it's a good night when your friends go home at 4 in the morning. I love it! Haha














I REALLY REGRET NOT TAKING MORE PHOTOS GOD DAMMIT

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for tuning in and viewing my blog!
    Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete