Adventures in the City | St. Lawrence Market, Kensington Market, QueensPark & More

There is a lot I can say about this day, but all I have to say is my feet are definitely done.
My best friend, Shelly & I, have been planning to have an adventure in the city for a while now. She goes in town alot because of her school, however I don't as often, although I wish I could. So we planned to have a day filled with adventures in our lovely city, Toronto. We visited St. Lawrence Market, which was our main destination, and it was so so lovely! I love being around fresh, authentic and organic foods made with love and all that good stuff, so it was definitely a success. Shells and I got crepes, which was probably the best crepes I've tasted, and I've had crepes in Paris. Yup. After that, we did a lot of walking around and went to OCADU, which is Shelly's school and then visited a coffee shop near it, which was called RedEye Cafe. The most awesome works there by the way. She talked to Shelly and I about how to get ourselves out there and brand ourselves and expressed similar thoughts to us, which was awesome. She inspired Shelly alot (me too)!and I like people like that - when you instantly click with someone. After that lovely encounter, we then visited Kensington Market. We went into a record store which are my favorite stores to rummage through. I never get anything because I get overwhelmed with what to get, although I'd like to get my favourite bands vinyl (psss my favourite band is Born Ruffians). After looking through some records and drooling over these beautiful record players, I went into a store called House of Energy. This store was calling me in and I couldn't leave without getting something. It's a spiritual store (if you will) that sells crystal healing stones and gems. I've been researching into these things and always wanted one. It gave me such positive and uplifting vibes and the aroma was refreshing. I chose the moonstone because it gravitated to me. I like the moon and it was one of the stones attached to my month. I've never been so happy and content with a purchase and I'm hoping it brings me positivity, peace and enlightenment to my life. We then thought about going to a park and just having a lie down and relaxing. We grabbed food and coffee and sat on the grass under a tree and just basked in the peace and quiet whilst being in a busy city. We then walked around more and visited the UofT campus, which was my first time visiting it and I was ecstatic. The Trinity College campus was absolutely beautiful and is truly a mini Hogwarts in the heart of Toronto. Those who get to attend that school, I envy you. You lucky bastards (With love). After snapping more photos, we then headed back home to enjoy a much needed "my feet hurt and I'm too lazy to do anything so I'm just going to lay on the bed and floor, so no one bother me" rest. It was awesome.
More days like this, please.



































































0 comments:

Post a Comment