A Day Out in the City

One thing I enjoy doing is visiting new places, whether it's a coffee shop, food joint, buildings or music stores. I particularly like to explore new coffee shops, so in November my friends Jay and Tim, and I went to Kensington Market in Toronto where we casually roamed the streets. We did not end up going to the initial destination, mainly because we couldn't find it, however we went to my second option, which was just as lovely. Moonbean Coffee Company is a hidden coffee shop in Kensington Market and I absolutely loved the interior design and the simplicity of the place. I especially adored the chalk board menu, which I personally want myself. We also ate at a Thai restaurant for dinner, called Fine Asian Bowl where Tim and I had Beef/Chicken Pho and Jay had a dish, which I forgot the name to. I didn't even finish my food, so I took it home.. but it wasn't as good as having it fresh, obviously. Definitely more Toronto adventures to come!













y
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment